Jess had this on her blog... And it said copy and paste.. and put your own answers in.
Very fun :D
Making: an essay for history
Cooking:nothing, but if I were to cook something it'd definitely be chocolate :D
Drinking: leftover Coke
Reading:Though None Go With Me
Wanting:To go horseback riding
Looking: at pictures we drew during telephone pictionary
Looking: at pictures we drew during telephone pictionary
Playing:snowboarding computer game
Wasting: Seemingly endless hours on FaceBook
Sewing: Nothing. ( I'd probably hurt myself :D )
Wishing: To go skydiving
Sewing: Nothing. ( I'd probably hurt myself :D )
Wishing: To go skydiving
Enjoying: getting to see my brother and his fam. so much
Waiting: For pictures to load up
Liking: Getting do drive
Liking: Getting do drive
Wondering: If Geometry's gonna be hard next week
Loving: This fall ( even if slightly cold and wettish ) weather
Hoping: Kittens are born soon
Marvelling: At How awesome it is to have friends
Needing: to brush my teeth
Smelling: leftover oreo balls :P
Wearing: Fav. sweatshirt, jeans, and holey socks
Noticing: the fly buzzing around the computer screen
Thinking: About God's Crazy love, and how long eternity is
Bookmarking: I guess my book ?
Bookmarking: I guess my book ?
Giggling: At calling my brother a 'living fossil' over and over again
Feeling: Very extremely blessed.
1 comment:
awesome i am glad you joined in the fun!
Post a Comment