Monday, October 26, 2009

Hey Hey Hey!

:D We're in Wisconsin at a waterpark!!
Dad and Mom are here for an FCA pastors convention, and
it was just so conveniently at a waterpark that we hadn't been to...
So they told us we could come along ;)

Oh!!! And we're right next door to a Tanger Outlet :D:D I likey!
Right now our parents have some free time before the next session of
whatever it is that they do at these convention things, so we're back in
our room, and I'm blogging while they play cards...
This is about as close as I think I'll be able to get to "becktime"...
At least I've got some great music playing though ;)

I miss Taffie (and I kinda miss the cat and kittens too...) But I'm glad
that we were able to leave them in such good hands. Thanks T!!

Well all, its time for me to get off of here.
I'm sure soon we'll post some pictures of what we're doing...
And if not ;) which could very well be the case, EVERYBODY HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!

No comments: