Saturday, June 20, 2009

Random thoughts...

Okay so I don't know, its probably because I didn't
get much sleep last night, but I just had a whole bunch
of random thoughts buzzing around my head, so here
are a few of them...

Weird that we haven't posted much this month. We've
had tons of stuff going on, so there's plenty to blog about,
we just haven't blogged! (Guess we'll have plenty of ketchup posts) :)

How can it be so warm out if there's such thick cloud cover?

I love Taffie!

Yuk, for some reason I thought that water was cold!

WHY? (just why, not necessarily why anything)

God has always existed. He never began! Somehow, it when I think of
eternity, I think of before earth was created as blackness. But there's
always an end to the blackness. A place where it starts. But the fact
that there wasn't a beginning I cannot grasp. :) (yeah, I think that one
is definitely from the lack of sleep)

How can this God who is SO great, this God who's always been, and
with a thought could obliterate the universe, He chooses to love us?
We the ones who blunder through our entire lives,
are his choice possessions?

And isn't it weird that just when it feels like God has let go, or is
preoccupied, just when you think you're crumbling, or God has left
you alone, even in the most chaotic situations, in a moment of quiet
it feels like he reassures you that he's never left, he's actually right
there, and carrying you along???

So maybe it's lack of sleep. Probably.
But this is what's been going through my head.

No comments: