Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Playing Hooky...

Rachel and Crystal went to Bloomington one Saturday for a work thing and Rachel was farm-sitting that weekend, so I went to farm-sit for her while they were gone. They got home really late that night so we elected to play hooky from church and just relax out with the animals. Part way through the morning Rachel got Crystal and I on a little horsey ride... Yes, she neglected to give us saddles. I'm not sure who enjoyed themselves more, Crystal and I getting to ride, or Rachel watching our hilarious selves slip and slide all over the horses backs!
That night we went to WinterJam, and definitely the highlight of that night (for us 3 at least) was seeing Skillet! They put on such and amazing show. Fire, fireworks, lots of smoke... Loud... :)
"Lil bro" Michael (and dearest sister Millie) rode with us. And we all came away with our hearing still intact so our parents weren't too disturbed :)


No comments: