Monday, August 8, 2011

SKYDIVING!!!! #3 for me :)



So, Wednesday, I had the SUPER experiance of SKYDIVING!!!!!!!!!! (this is #3 for me)



It is too amazing to explain, and Each time i go it just gets better :D :D :D



This was our classtime... Pretty much them trying to sugarcoat telling you it is not a safe thing to do, you could lose your life! ( oh yeah and don't sue us... because all those forms you just filled out were compiled by 3 lawyers.. so you don't have a chance :P)



And then they would repeat about every 10 seconds.. Just have fun! the main thing is you have FUN!







HahA... I laugh at Danger :P just kidding... i don't know how safe my parents felt after seeing this attached to the harness on my back...




Mr. Happ... Yep, the smile says it all :D :D




This is the uncle to some of my friends who went with... So I will just dub him Uncle Steve :)
Yay! for Uncle Steve braving the skies!




Ben getting harnessed up... ( he was a little nervous... So i ever so kindly told him it was not too late to get out of it, but since he had already payed I could just go up and Jump for him :D )
Nathan and his Tandem buddy... lol the hight difference kinda cracks me up
Tim getting ready.




Right about now, my instructor/ tandem person extrodinairre, had gotten smacked... because he ever so nicely showed me a few dollars, and said he got a tip today, because someone from our group paid him extra to not bring me back... lol...

We all had WONDERUL photographers to document our day :D Thanks everyone!



I don't know how you can look at this picture and not be in awe of the Brilliance of God! the one who created such beauty!




ultra-informative signs... Very helpful i might add :P



Our 'Ground crew'



You guys ROCK!!!!!!!



It just made the whole time extra special to have friends and family there to watch and enjoy with us! :D




'the guys'... just goofing off, waiting for the plane to be re-fueled...


:D :D :D getting on!



so, not everyone in these next pictures is from our group... but they are just so fun to see i couldn't help but put them up for everyone else to enjoy :D
SWEEEEETNESS!!! (I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Want to be able to do this one day!)

yep, ROCK ON Ben :)
I'm guessing they loved it, and it was as good as imagined :)
Cue my parents HUGE sigh of relief that i am alive and unhurt on the ground :D :D :D
It Was SO cool!














I don't know WHY the guys thought they needed RedBull after such an adrenaline rush.. but they did, and this pic. rocked! :D (this was deciding where to go to PARTY afterwards :D) we ended up all going to our house for pizza and all that... (but no pics because we were having too much fun)
Yep, I loved it... And can TOTALLY NOT WAIT until i can go back and do it all again :)

















:P skydiving card 3 :)



hope you guys enjoyed the pictures... :)



~R


2 comments:

Sherry said...

So why didnt your sisters jump with you this time?

dancingthroughreality said...

Heh, that's because both sisters were broke... ;)