Thursday, August 25, 2011

Good Feelings Gone...

Okay, so the title of this is just a joke, sort of...

I'll explain.
Josh brings his kids over to our house when he goes to work and
so my Mom will get them up and help them get ready for school.
Well, it being Devyn's first year of school, she's been having a really hard
time. This morning I was downstairs while they were finishing their breakfast
and she was super affectionate (which doesn't happen so much in the mornings)
and I was enjoying all the hugs I was getting.
Now Cameron, he almost always wakes up with a smile, and though he's quiet,
he's ready to start the day and everything is just peachy.

So I was feeling pretty good! Lots of hugs from both kids! They both want to sit
by me, they want me to help them with stuff...

Sigh... then I realized. I was just the biggest, best believable distraction. Grandma
would believe it that stuff took longer because they had to find me to do it with them,
and getting out of the house to go to the bus stop? Well, they had to search high and low
for where I was so I could get my last hugs of the morning...

:) I guess I'll take them however I can get them!
I though you guys might get a little laugh over the start of my morning.

Everybody have a wonderful Thursday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha that's awesome! - Zoe :)