Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bowling... Or Something Like That!

A few weeks ago Crystal got a group of girls together and we all went
bowling! Now, none of us are really very good at bowling. Okayyy actually we
are all terrible at bowling... But we had fun nonetheless!
I was the top scorer of the night and I only got 126 if that tells you anything.Since none of us are any good we made up for the bad scores with having
lots of fun :D
So we did a little dancing...
And took pictures...
Oh, and don't forget talking! :D Can't have a group
of girls and go without that! Chocolate is always nice, but talking
is a must!
Hehehe... I think the heaviest ball anyone had was 12 lbs too...
Mind you, we're all much stronger than just being able to carry 12 lbs,
pssh, we carry each other around! But we have girly hands and they are all
too small for the bigger bowling balls!
And talking some more... (and watching the screens.)
What is this thing?
And then somehow we ended up all deciding to go play some Wallyball.
How shall we put this... Um, only a few of us had ever played so it was
kind of more of the same thing, lots of talking and really bad playing. Anna! (One of the superior few who had played before).
Whohoo! It was fun!

2 comments:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

I actually never heard of wallyball! 126 not too bad of a score since u don't play much. Did I ever tell you my brother bowled a perfect game once. That is right a 300. I wish I had been there when he did it.

theTwins said...

Wow! 300! Awesome!
Wallyball is just like somewhat rule-less volleyball that you play in a smallish room and you can bounce the ball off the walls!