Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Six Flags!

Well Hi!
Here are some pictures from when we went to Six Flags last week!
I managed to get quite a few, but they're from just a few rides. See,
on most rides they wouldn't let you hold stuff :/ But on the choice
few that they would let you I got some fun pics!
The swings...

We're flying...

Some of our crew waiting on the ground.
(Josh, Aunt Amy, Emily, and Matt)
I carried the camera for most of the day because nobody else
wanted too. So unfortunately any pictures of me are from
pretty close up.
I kind of like this one though!
*Big crazy grin*, The V2!
I like this ride...
The Batman. (yeah, on roller coasters for some odd reason they
won't let you use cameras! So my pictures of them are from on
the ground) They must think we'll drop them and knock out
the people behind us or something...
:D Another one of the Batman.
Josh and Cameron on "The East River Crawler"
(a.k.a. "the Octopus")
Emily and Matt.
:D This ride was pretty fun!
On our way to "The Fiddler's Fling" (a glorified tilt-a-whirl).
Not for the weak of stomach!!
No prob! We can handle this!!
Aww! Sweet stuff!
:D Nice Matt! No hands!
The best thing about this ride is that you just can't help but smile!
Cameron being so sweet and trying to hold on to "his"
side of the car so that he wouldn't crush Grandma...
Wheeee!
Ahh, so much spinning!! Are we almost done??!
We're okay... I think :/
Cam and I.
Front row baby! On the Iron Wolf!
Second row...
Btw, the guy who ran the ride was pretty neat!
Although "technically" you weren't supposed to have camera's
out while on the ride he let it slide and so I got a video of our
whole ride!! :D I'll post it later!

Ha ha ha.
The fun Starburst signs they had hanging up while you waited to
go on the Raging Bull.
We met up with Stevie M. and his friend Daniel and got
to hang out for most of the day! Quite fun! :D
Mwa hahaha! The Raging Bull! :D (a.k.a. AWESOME!)
The Giant Drop! (Sadly, we couldn't use camera's on this ride...)
Waiting to get on...
You can't see it to well, but there was a Cold Stone Creamery...
Far too expensive though so I didn't buy any. :/
Mom Rocks! She can't go on many rides, but wanted to be with
us so she came along and went on the few rides that she could
and then pretty much just sat and held our stuff while waiting
for us to go on all our rides... Poor thing was a little bored though
while we waited to get on the Giant Drop (it was a really long wait)
so she kindly went to the van and made us lunch!
Thanks Mom!
Lunch.
The Superman! *close your eyes and can almost pretend you
are flying, or better yet skydiving!*
That was the end of our day... 9 a.m.-7 p.m.!
All the people in our *group* split up so we had to wait around
for a while for everyone to get back from whatever part of the park
they had been in before we all left.
Here's Aunt Amy and Jared.
Sisters! (hey, isn't there a song about that??)
:D The *younger* ones of us!
:) We kinda like each other...
We like Cameron too :)
I pretty much just started snapping pictures and shoving
people together to get them :)
Upsidedown??
Rachel's eyes, Cameron, Criky, Me, Daniel, and Stevie.
:) We always take a family picture in front of the carousel.
"The" Carousel.
Time to go...
The Six Flags.
Headed to the car.
We had a great time!
There it is!
Ahh, wonderful place to spend a day!
Hope you enjoyed! :D
Maybe on another post you'll get to see some of the
crazy pictures we took on our car ride :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Once when I am there we have to go to six flags together. It looks so much fun. Hope you are doing good.