Monday, May 10, 2010

New Pictures.

Well, what can I say, there are MAJOR perks to having
a sister who uses an awesome camera!
The other day Crystal brought home her work camera
and of course I had to get some pictures...
So I thought my violin was a good subject to photograph :)
And I do so like to mess with the colors and contrast of
really cool pictures, so here are a couple "neat" ones.
The colors in this one remind me of a sci-fi thing =)
Hmm, not much to say about this one...
;) My new facebook profile pic.
Um, OH YEAH! I love this one!!!
And this one reminds me of a *slightly out of focus* display
picture. Did I happen to mention that I really like my violin??
Well, I do.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I really like the pictures and the colors. Especially your new profile picture looks gorgoeus. It shows your face and also the feeling you have for your violine and the music.