Monday, May 3, 2010

Meet D. L. GrinGrin

Hahaha! At the beginning of April, Rachel and I got our
Driver's Licences!! (D.L. GrinGrin)
After both passing the driver's test on the first time!!! :D:D
We drove over to pick up Mom (who was having lunch with
friends) and then went to get the red car which we had so
cleverly left at Gpa's house house the day before.
We were quite excited about our first "adult less" drive!
And of course our parents, had to document... :)
We decided to drive to the Z's house to show Zoe...
And then ended up taking her for a drive!
Heeere we go!
Our parents' tearful goodbye... :D Yahoo!!
So, now that its been a month, the newness has worn off of
driving solo... I like driving though (and if I'm solo I can listen
to music as loud as I want...)
Here's to new adventures!!!

No comments: