Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Craaazy Surprise!

Soooo, on Monday, poor unsuspecting Rachel and I
quite contentedly thought we weren't doing much to celebrate
our birthday. We were going to go have lunch at Gpa's so that
we could spend some time with Mom, and then go out for
supper that evening.
Little did we know that Crystal had invited some of our
friends over for a crazy hair/girl day!
We soon found out though...
Crystal had also got a bunch of fun party stuff :)
Rachel really enjoyed that part!
So, pretty much as soon as we got in the house we were
sat down in the "special chairs" and got our hair done...
Oh boy!
Yes, I believe it would be okay to say that I was a little worried
about how my hair would turn out...
Thank you for being kind though Mel!!!
Sawyer's facial expression while we were getting our
hair done! I think he probably looked how I wanted to ;)
:D Love those party favors!
Tressa, Anna, and Bristol. (Please don't slaughter me girls
for putting your pictures on here!!!)
Molly, Tosca, Bristol, and Samantha (oh my, if I don't
get slaughtered for the previous picture I'm going to have
an even harder time getting not-slaughtered for posting this one...)
Working on figuring out one of the games we played.
(you had to figure out who was who by looking at baby
pictures of all the girls who were at the party)
The other game. You had to flip the match of each girls'
baby picture, and current picture.
:D Such a cute baby!
Instead of birthday cake we had cookie dough
and mix-ins for our dessert! Oh it was wonderful!!!
We had so much fun!All of us (minus Mom, T, Dad, Sawyer, and Jared...)
How 'bout this, All of us GIRLS!
Wow Crik... Stylin'!
No I do not believe there is such a thing as
"too many Sawyer pictures!"

Thanks Crystal for setting the party up, and thanks girls for all coming out and helping Rach and I have a most wonderful 18th birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Awww looks like SOO much fun! Wish I could have been there! Great pictures! That one of Sawyer is adorable!!!

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

tHE PHOTOS LOOK SO MUCH FUN, BUT I CANNOT READ THE TEXT--THE PURPLE IS UNREADABLE ON MY COMPUTER. :-(