Monday, February 15, 2010

:) 18's a good number...

Well, I know I for one am looking forwards to 18.
I'm ready for new.
Plus, I'm the legal skydiving age now!!! (That's all I'll put about
that because certain people who are not in favor of the whole
skydiving thing are going to be reading this...)

This morning (midnight) Rach woke me up with a glow in the dark
sign that said happy birthday, and confetti on the fan blades ;)
Then Dad, Crik and the dog all came in around 7:30 to wake us up
and make us feel all special.
Rach made me breakfast, and it was WONDERFUL!
And then Mom called, Aunt Pam called, and Jared's down right now :)

Yep, I feel loved.
I think I'm gonna like 18 pretty well ;)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday to both of you. I hope you have a verry special day. Thanks for allways being on my blog and leaving comments. In Germany 18 is a real biggi. I remember it being so special for me too. So congrets again. Kathrin