Well, this is going to probably be a boring post.
I'm actually blogging about not really having anything to blog
about... We have done a whole lot of stuff but haven't taken
pictures of any of it.
Taffie went to the vet for her check-up on Wednesday.
She has lost 1 pound since last year!! (HOORAY!)
The poor thing had to have a blood test (just to make sure she
doesn't have heartworm) and it must've bruised or inflamed
the muscle (or vein or whatever) so the poor thing was limping :(
She's better now though!
Oh, and I got to drive home from the vet's office!!! :D
Grandpa is doing really good!
One of us (mostly Mom) stayed with him around the clock for the
first few days after his surgery, because his oxygen level would drop so much
when he would get up and it would take quite a while for it to go back to normal,
but he's doing better now and Mom's back home with us!
We went and played tennis with some friends last night...
I'm afraid I was awful! I had only played one other time, but still, you would have
thought that I could manage to get a few good shots!
Tomorrow is the Sugar Fest at Mendota Hills!
(Basically a dessert potluck, and there are judges to decide who has the best
sweet thing)
Crystal, Rach and I went and played music at a Nursing Home in Dixon yesterday
afternoon. Its always fun to go there because the people remember us, and are
very kind :) I love hearing their little comments, or their talking to each other while
we play, and their smiles... Its well worth it!
We had zucchini galore (and Grandpa has jalapeno galore) so I made a
zucchini/jalapeno casserole for supper tonight.
Well, actually I made a zucchini casserole, and made a small pan with jalapenos
(I love you Mom).
Our water softener is fixed now, so we can do laundry, and use the dish washer!
I found that I really like this dumb little game of Facebook called Farmville...
Well, I don't want to be boring... Rats, I probably already was!
There's so much more stuff that we've been doing, but without pictures sometimes
it just gets boring to read about it.
I hope all you people in blogland have a great weekend!
I'm looking forwards to mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment