Monday, November 3, 2008

Work Picnic

This Saturday we went to Dad's work picnic.
This is Dad, and his Boss



This was the very cool car, that the man was willing to sell....
And Dad said he'd buy the car for everything in his back pocket..
Crystal had to go and speak up and say something about dad's credit card in his pocket...
So we didn't get the car. It was cool to look at though....


Posing in the very cool car....


We had a good time. And as we were leaving, I found a stairway to nothing.
...... Had to pose of course......

I decided that I didn't have any good pictures of me and dad, so I made him sit in on it too.


More pictures.... ( with Crystal around, there's no way to pass up a cool place to have a picture.)
Amazing of all Amazingly's Crystal's in a picture.




--Rach










2 comments:

The Hemmers said...

Cute!

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Congrats on being Mercy Me's "S.L.O.B." this month!!!