Monday, September 1, 2008

Six Flags!



Last Thursday we went to Six Flags!

This year Crystal was our driver, I think she did a wonderful job.

It rained the intire drive to the park,

but as soon as we got there the rain stopped. We were all extremely grateful.

It was a little chilly when we first arrived

so most of us wore sweaters for the first couple of hours.

Come about noon though it was nice and warm,
and we retired our jackets to the Ziglers stroller.

Here's us taking our lunch break.

We were able to scarf down a bunch of food in about a half an hour.

It wasn't the prettiest sight to behold, but it tasted wonderful!

When we got back into the park we figured that we had better

do a more gentle ride... So we did the bumper cars!

I haven't been on bumper cars in years, but I fully enjoyed myself.

Then there was no stopping us!

"Roller coasters here we come!"


Some of them went on a water ride... I of course did not.

I always hate walking around in wet clothes.

So I just stayed behind and took pictures.

We didn't get a whole ton of pictures of us on rides.

Mainly because no one wanted to "waste time" to take them.

Mom wasn't on this ride though so she took some for us.

For some reason the idea of dropping for about 300 ft. didn't appeal to her. :)

Here we are nearing the end of our park time,

So we stopped at a Photo Booth thing and took some crazy pictures.


While waiting (mostly patiently) for our photos to get developed

Rach, Reid, Zoe and I were still in the "crazy picture taking mood"

So here are a few that Crystal obliged us by taking.


The smiley faces was our expression pretty much all day. We loved Six Flags yet again.

We have went for the last several years, and enjoy it each time.

Most years we sit around and tailgate while the parking lot clears out.

This also gives us time to eat, and visit some more with friends.

Here's Dinner.

We had an absolutely wonderful day. The weather was nearly perfect too.

We ended the day by going to Cold Stone Creamery (which R, previously blogged about.)

It was a great way to end our day.

(especially for Crystal, who had screamed far too much and had a horribly sore throat.)


Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun day.

No comments: