Friday Night, we along with a bunch of the Refugees went
to Marge and Mourey's house.
We had dinner there and then went to see "Fireproof" 
T and Uncle Joe came with us
They have a beautiful house...
If I come up missing some week just know that I hitched a ride home with them. :)
Here we all are going through the food line. It seems that when people from the Refuge get together there is always food involved. (which is totally okay with me)
The light switch for one of the bathrooms was on the wall outside of it....
I won't mention any names, but some people were having a little bit of fun
by turning the lights off on others.

Hey what's a blog post without some pictures of 2 of our favorite people...
Isaac and Kaleb!!!!!!!
Actually, everybody we know is our favorite...Little kids can just melt your heart in a special way though.
Here we are "loading up"
It was about a 25 min. trip to the theater.

It was the biggest theater I have ever been in... (but then again, I've not been to many theaters)
Us girls + Crystal's camera = a picture!
Some of us stuck our tickets to our foreheads...
You wouldn't believe how well those things stayed on (with just spit I might add) Mine stayed on throughout the entire movie and then for a little while!

Now the movie's over. It's time to go home :(

Dad and T donned fire hats when they brought the car up. Rachel and I had gotten some, intending to wear them into the theater... We wimped out though.

We tried to convince our parents that Dawn was just a fruitfly
wearing a red helmet and plastered to our back window...
they didn't buy it though and she had to get off.
Well, thats all for now. Enjoy your week everyone!
1 comment:
You spit on the tickets?! Yuck! Dawn does make a rather...large fruitfly...
Post a Comment