Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day One :)

Well, I figured we should start at the beginning... So here's the sunrise :)
Beginning is relative... I didn't show you pre-makeup or guzzling coffee shots :P
What a beautiful sunrise it was. I wish a picture could capture what my eyes can see...Next stop was at Julie, Lewis, and Hannah's house! Lewis chauffeured us to O'Hare
and saved us a tense ride... Oh, and he drove us in the limo! He drives one part time...
Thank you Thank you Thank you Lewis!!

After takeoff. The sky was SO blue! Landed in Dallas waiting to leave for Brownsville.
Boarded and waiting... Notice the traffic cone ;)
I took is special!
Somewhere over Texas... Notice there's no snow on the ground?? :D
Hahahahaha...And literally, as soon as we got into the airport Marge and Mourey met us.
They were 'hiding' right around the corner as we came out the door and
with huge smiles on their faces. :D
Well, the first day was a success!
Oh, it's magnificent to feel a breeze and not have it be deathly cold.
I'm not wearing socks right now... :D
Have a good night all!

2 comments:

Wolfgang and Lauren said...

The no sock thing is great isn't it? So who gets the tough seventh seat in the van?

dancingthroughreality said...

Oh its all great! :) The van is fairly spacious and has a stow-n-go trunk so we have plenty of space for our stuff!
As for the no socks... It is WONDERFUL!!!