Thursday, March 4, 2010

Volleyball

Some friends of ours rent out a gym every Saturday and play
volleyball and basketball there. Well, they invited us to come
and a few Saturday's ago we were finally able to take them up
on that invitation! While Dad and Mom were on their vacation
us girls went and played Volleyball!
It had been since last summer since we had played any volleyball
so we were very blessed that our friends were all so patient!!
:D A little friendly fighting. (Nobody got hurt!!)
It was neat that their were a lot of people, we had 5 teams

of 6 people each that played!
:D And it was really nice too that while the other teams were playing
you could sit and talk... We're all pretty good at that :D
Waiting for the volleyball net to be taken down.
Most of the rest of them playing basketball. I've never really gotten
the hang of the whole basketball thing, so I stayed on the sidelines
and took pictures ;)
It was a great time playing volleyball (and such
a great time with friends too!!)
I'm so glad we got to go!

No comments: