Monday, August 11, 2008

Riding Lessons

Guess who started riding lessons today!! The people you don't recognize in the picture is Emily, ( my riding teacher ) and Rave ( the curious tall looking fellow to my left. )

Amazingly enough, I'm up and we're both still alive :)
First just a few balancing things, to see how good of balance I had. ( I guess I passed the test since I didn't fall off.



Then I got used to how he worked with the reigns, and she showed me a few pointers.

Posting. ( I wasn't very good at it. )

Having fun, and walking+trotting figure eights


All done, Time to take him back to the pasture.


For those of you who were wondering, I had a blast.
I would totally suggest to anybody to go.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeehaw.. ride 'em cowgirl...you'll be doing the rodeo circuit before you know it..that's all they do for fun in Montana ya know.. rodeo stuff..yep.. I read it on the internet.. so it must be true. ;-)